Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Seifert <cs...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/03 19:16:59 UTC

change of webapps directory

Hi,
	I am deploying war files and it seems as if those must be stuck into the
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps directory. Is there any way to specify a different
location of this webapps directory?
Thanks

Christian

Re: change of webapps directory

Posted by Christian Seifert <cs...@yahoo.com>.
well, sure I can do this, but then the mechanism for
extracting war files does not work anymore.
Christian

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: change of webapps directory

Posted by Anuj Agrawal <ag...@lucent.com>.