Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 21:36:46 UTC

Heads up: EDGENT-261 [2] removal of 3rd party jars from Edgent repo on Oct 08 !!!

Folks,

With the confirmations of the ability to utilize the gradle tooling for building/testing and working Eclipse dev environment, I’ve decided to push the removal of 3rd party jars from the Edgent repo forward to this Saturday - Oct 08.

IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS VOICE THEM NOW!  :-)

I refer you again to DEVELOPMENT.md [1] for all of the necessary information about the gradle tooling and creating a working Eclipse Edgent runtime development environment.

The Edgent console repository code will remain in its current state until EDGENT-262 [3] is resolved.

— Dale

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/blob/master/DEVELOPMENT.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/blob/master/DEVELOPMENT.md>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EDGENT-261
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EDGENT-262

Re: Heads up: EDGENT-261 [2] removal of 3rd party jars from Edgent repo on Oct 08 !!!

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
PR-210 has been merged.  https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/210 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/210>
— Dale