Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/24 17:11:58 UTC

MINA snapshot use - feedback from MINA team

Hi all,

Looks like we are good to go with the snapshot of MINA for the M1 release.

Trustin Lee, who is on the MINA PMC and one of the main MINA
committers has indicated that he is happy for us to do this if we
wish: http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=7518364&framed=y

There were no objections from anyone.

RG

Re: MINA snapshot use - feedback from MINA team

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Robert,

I think we have everything we need to start a vote thread. I just want
to make sure we all the
items Cliff identified are correct in RC2 and then I will start that
vote thread.

Regards
Carl.