Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2015/04/16 13:32:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Sorry AGAIN wrong list --Re: spam

Sorry again to the httpd team.  It's not my intention to troll for more
committers on the SA project by posting here. ;-)

Nope, my issue is a very simple problem some other Thunderbird users
might understand in that there have been problems where the address book
has suddenly forgotten the most contacted people and my auto-complete is
suddenly putting in email addresses that I have but don't use as often.
I apologize profusely and will be more careful.

Regards,
KAM