Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com> on 2018/09/05 16:58:47 UTC

Test set fails: beam_PostCommit_Python_PortableValidatesRunner_Flink_Gradle

Hi everyone,

We have added beam_PostCommit_Python_PortableValidatesRunner_Flink_Gradle
<https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Python_PortableValidatesRunner_Flink_Gradle/>
job to Jenkins several days ago. However all of its runs have failed so far.

Are we working on the fix, or can we disable this job to remove bad signal?

Thank you,
--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?

Re: Test set fails: beam_PostCommit_Python_PortableValidatesRunner_Flink_Gradle

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@gmail.com>.
The first issue to resolve is actually not individual tests but the build:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5283

I will file a separate JIRA for the tests that I see failing locally.

Posted by Connell O'Callaghan <co...@google.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.