Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/10/09 23:08:54 UTC

Updated Xalan-C Pre-Release Website

Greetings,

I have updated some pages for the Xalan-C/C++ release 1.11 for review.

Pages with significant changes:

> the Install page
> the Download page
> the BuildLibs page
> the BuildDocs page

Please post your comments and remarks.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project

RE: Updated Xalan-C Pre-Release Website

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Emphasis is on HOPE.

The Xalan-C/C++ Version 1.xx will continue with the current XML
specifications.  We would like to increase community support so
that a major Version 2.xx release can be made with the newer specs.

- Steve Hathaway