Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com> on 2023/03/24 17:29:59 UTC

[pulsar-adapters] Moving Storm adapter to Apache Storm's repo.

Hi,

It's been awhile since we talked about this in the community meeting but
finally this happened.
Apache Storm community accepted Pulsar Storm & Spout from pulsar-adapters
project https://github.com/apache/storm/tree/master/external/storm-pulsar
and I expect this code to get more visibility and love there.

As a second step, I created a PR to remove the code from pulsar-adapters:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-adapters/pull/47

If you are using Pulsar Storm adapter, please give a shot to the version in
Apache Storm repo.

Thank you.
--
Andrey Yegorov