Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sai <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/06 18:34:03 UTC

Designing a Scheduled route in Blueprint

1) The route is scheduled to run every 30 minutes
2) Invokes a stored procedure from DB and gets an id
3) Selects records from another table (could be more than one) from DB. This
has a Json message that will be used later to invoke a web service.
4)First Web Service Call:- Invoke a rest web-service to get an
authentication token. This is common token to be used for every run, hence
invoke only one time
5)Second Web Service Call:- For each record from step 3 invoke another rest
web-service and submit the payload from step 3 by using the token from step
4
6) Step 5 will get a success/failure from step 5
7) Update a table in database with the response from step 6 and some fields
from step 2 and step 3.

Appreciate if someone can help me on designing routes for this requirement.

Re: Designing a Scheduled route in Blueprint

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
For #1, you could use the quartz, quartz2, or timer components. For #2 and
#7, you have both the sql and jdbc components. For the web services, you
have the cxf component or the http4 component.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>