Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by weizuo <we...@apache.org> on 2022/05/30 04:37:01 UTC

[Discuss][DSIP] Support single replica load for stream load

Hi all,
During load process, the same operation are performed on all replicas such as sort and aggregation which are resource-intensive. Concurrent data load would consume much CPU and memory resources. I plan to support the capacity of single replica load to reduce the usage of CPU and Memory for load. Performing write process (writing data into MemTable and then data flush) on single replica and synchronizing data files to other replicas before transaction finished.
The associated issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues/9847

Zuo Wei
Email: weizuo@apache.org

Re:Re:[Discuss][DSIP] Support single replica load for stream load

Posted by weizuo <we...@apache.org>.
I have the write permission of DSIP WIKI, and I will create a new DSIP for this feature.

Zuo Wei

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Good to see that!