Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yves Arsenault <yv...@carrefour.peicaps.org> on 2003/06/10 19:00:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Newbie Question....

Hello,

Situation:
I have created a VirtualHost on the webserver I have just set up(I'm new at
this).
When I type the URL in my browser, it loads my site. But, when I type my
server's IP address in the browser, I get my site... I used to get the
default apache page.

Desired Results:
When I type my server's IP in the web browser, I would like it to be
directed to another location(where I've already made a default page) and not
see the site I've just set up.

I have this in my Vhosts.conf file... I'm running Apache 1.3.26 on Mandrake
9.0.
#domain.com
<VirtualHost ip>
ServerName domain.com
ServerPath /www
DocumentRoot /var/www/domain/www
</VirtualHost>

I'm planning to host a few other sites on this server.

Thanks,

Yves Arsenault
Carrefour Infotech
5,promenade Acadian