Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Pratham Khandelwal <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 07:18:54 UTC

Regarding Mock Server

HI,

I am using apache synapse 2.0.0. I have a custom WSDL to the service and I
want this service to behave just like any other Web service hosted at a
remote server.
I have converted this wsdl to java code using wsdl2java but i don't know how
i should run the server.

Please help me in this matter.
Thanks,
Pratham Khandelwal
Yahoo!

Re: Regarding Mock Server

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Please refer to the documentation; you could create a proxy service with the
WSDL.

http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#ProxyServices

If what you want is a service hosting environment, please try Axis2 instead
of Synapse, Synapse is meant to be a mediation engine.

Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
<http://wso2.org>

phone: +94 11 282 7532
email: ruwan@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 341 3097
blog: http://blog.ruwan.org
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruwanlinton
google: http://www.google.com/profiles/ruwan.linton
tweet: http://twitter.com/ruwanlinton

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.10

Posted by Jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
VTD-XML 2.10 is now released in Java, C#, C and C++. It can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/vtd-xml/ximpleware_2.10/.
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.

* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support for
parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application performance
tuning for processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip files.
Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef Aerts, John
Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and suggestions