Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/28 06:43:38 UTC

[ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Zhu Chen(陈铸)

Please join me and the rest of the ServiceComb PMC members in welcoming our
new ServiceComb committer: Zhu Chen(陈铸).

Zhu Chen has been around the ServiceComb almost a year by
contributing patches for servicecomb-service-center,
servicecomb-mesher, servicecomb-website and
discussion techniques issue in the mailing list. Recently
he contributed key features such as Syncer and SC-Client to
servicecomb-service-center and commit on it frequently.

Congratulations to  Zhu Chen ! Welcome!

The Apache ServiceComb PMC.

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Zhu Chen(陈铸)

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! @ZhuChen

Wishes & Regards
Mabin