Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dan Dong <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 16:58:08 UTC

Could not delete Zone(Cloudstack 4.4)

Hi,
  When I tried to delete a Zone in the UI, it returns an error as:
"The zone is not deletable because there are physical networks in this zone".
What does this mean and how to delete the Zone?

  Cheers,
  Dan

Re: Could not delete Zone(Cloudstack 4.4)

Posted by Dan Dong <do...@gmail.com>.
No, I will try to delete it. Thanks Motty.

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
Dan,

--
Thanks for your support,