Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wei Hsu <wh...@openharbor.com> on 2004/05/11 02:33:57 UTC

"No such operation" error when using doc/lit wrapped

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a doc/lit wrapped service using AXIS 1.2 beta.
However when I try to invoke the method using the stubs generated by
wsdl2java, AXIS keeps throwing "No such operation" exception.  What exactly
needs to be done on both the client and the server side for AXIS to be able
to successfully locate my operation?  I'd really appreciate any help or lead
you people may be able to give. Thanks a lot!

Wei

RE: "No such operation" error when using doc/lit wrapped

Posted by Kenneth Lee <Ke...@KennethLee.org>.
Just a guess, but I think I received a similar message in Axis 1.1 when
I was using classes that I created that were not in packages.