Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/04 02:03:44 UTC

[Vote] 6.1.1 Android Release

Please review and vote on this 6.1.1 Android Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12314

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12314

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-android: 6.1.1 (96457effbc)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#6.1.1

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ran mobilespec

Re: [Vote] 6.1.1 Android Release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
I vote +1:
* Created an app using the CLI
* Ran Mobilespec (debugged mobilespec)
* Installed and removed plugins to make sure the functionality affected was
fixed.

Re: [Vote] 6.1.1 Android Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

Steve Gill
Karen Tran
Joe Bowser