Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org> on 2020/11/05 15:37:24 UTC

Measuring community state

Hey all,

Sorry for the enigmatic title but wanted to avoid explicit subject - *Airflow
Community Survey 2020* (just to avoid confusion in future).

So, we are close to the end of the year and time of last year's community
survey. Here is summary and questions we used:
https://airflow.apache.org/blog/airflow-survey/

Probably many of the questions will stay (profession, executors, number of
tasks etc) but I'm happy to discuss what else we would like to learn this
year?
Definitely it would be good to probe the python versions and if responders
ever contributed to Airflow.

Also, if anyone knows a better tool for surveys (especially for data
processing) than Google forms then I'm happy to consider it.

Best,
Tomek

Re: Measuring community state

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.
Should be good now, please check. Before publishing I will create a copy to
have clean data :)

Tomek

Posted by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io>.

Posted by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com>.

[...]

[...]