Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nazeer Shaik <na...@apache.org> on 2017/06/01 07:46:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.0.0 released

The Apache Fineract team is pleased to announce the release of first TLP
project 'Apache Fineract 1.0.0'

Apache Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a platform.
Fineract provides a reliable, robust, and affordable solution for
entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and service providers to offer
financial services to the world’s 2 billion under banked and unbanked.

More details regarding Apache Fineract can be found at
http://fineract.apache.org/

The release will be available within 24h from:
http://fineract.apache.org/
Or you can download from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/fineract/

The full change log is available here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.0.0+-+Apache+Fineract

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://fineract.apache.org and to report
issues https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT/

The Apache Fineract Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.0.0 released

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@apache.org>.