Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by erin <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/12 11:45:32 UTC

Missing Content Type with web service sampler

Hello all,

There is something strange happening when I am sending jmeter requests to a
SOAP endpoint. I have tried to debug it but with not much success. I am
using Apache Tomcat 5.5 and Axis 1.4.

While I am using the WebService SOAP sampler, and send a correct message
from a xml file to an http endpoint, i see the following : the request
travels the way it should (my application works anyway, I can see the
requests sent and replied to correctly with SOAP monitor), but jmeter
signals a 100% error in its listener, complaining with a warning:

jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: Missing content type.

The logging does not say more. The replies get lost somewhere, from Jmeter.
Do you have any ideas why that is happening ?

Thank you very much!

Re: Missing Content Type with web service sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 12/07/07, erin <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's with both versions 2.2 and rc2.3(a nightly build from last week).
>
> SOAPmonitor only shows me the soap envelope (the request is of my own and
> it's a simple correct xml, the response looks ok), not the http headers. Can
> it be configured to show those  as well?

No idea, sorry. SOAPmonitor is not a JMeter product.

The JMeter Wiki has pointers to some other monitors if SOAPMonitor
does not help.

Posted by erin <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.