Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 02:16:28 UTC

openejb tweets

Added tweets to our home page. The script will fetch the last 25 tweets from
our contributors list, search if they have the word openejb in them (case
insensitive) and display 4 out of them. So if you want your tweet to appear
on our home page, please make sure to put the word openejb in the text.
Also, if you are not in the contributors list, please do let me know your
twitter id and I can add you to the list.

Hoping for some interesting tweets from all of you. :)

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: openejb tweets

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Awesome  :)

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it works so nice.
> Great job Karan.
>
> Jean-Louis

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: openejb tweets

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Yes it works so nice.
Great job Karan.

Jean-Louis

Re: openejb tweets

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Go to the cwiki site, the main site has yet to sync

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: openejb tweets

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.