Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by xiaoyu wang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 02:14:05 UTC

AsyncProducerQueueSize and AsyncProducerDroppedEvents jmx stats always 0

Hi all,

I am streaming my logs to kakfa using javaapi. The producer type is
configured "async". I started seeing exceptions after starting my server
for a few minutes

"kafka.producer.async.AsyncProducer - event queue is full of unsent
messages, cannot send event: 59..." But when I look at jmx stats, the
AsyncProducerQueueSize and AsyncProducerDroppedEvents are always 0.

any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

-Xiaoyu

Re: AsyncProducerQueueSize and AsyncProducerDroppedEvents jmx stats always 0

Posted by xiaoyu wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. This is 0.7.0.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.