Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/17 08:24:02 UTC

RE: Initialisations on the first request (requestprocessor init() method or servletcontext listener)

Thanks for your files I study them.
The init() method of the RequestProcessor is called only one time, isn't it
?
but when ? when the servlet-engine is started or when the first request
arrive ?
What can you think about initialisations in the requestprocessor's init()
method
vs initialisations in a ServletContext listener ?