Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Garry Boyce <GB...@CramerOnline.com> on 2010/10/08 20:59:50 UTC

[Orchestra] How to implement the normal open session in view for an orchestra application where bean is not scoped conversation.access

In addition to: @Scope( "conversation.access" ) beans I have other beans
where @Scope( "session" ).

In one example I have a method on this bean where I call a method

i.e

public void runMethod() {

                User user = userService.getUser();

                user.getLazyLoadedField()

}

userService.getUser method is marked @Transaction but I want the user to
be lazy loadable like open session in view pattern for entire request.

How can I implement this with orchestra for all my method calls where
the bean is not conversational?

Thanks,

Garry