Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2006/09/06 23:00:20 UTC

[vote] Release Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-2

Hello

The changes plugin has not had a release since it was moved here from
the Mojo project. Since then 49 issues has been closed:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11212&status=6

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA, but I feel that the
plugin is stable enough to release a new beta-version.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=11212&fixfor=-1

There has also been a lot of questions on the user list about the fact
that the plugin is only available as a SNAPSHOT. Getting a release out
would solve this and enable more people to use it.

The release would be based on:
maven-changes-plugin-2.0-beta-2-20060906.204628-3.jar (r440862)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [vote] Release Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-2

Posted by Mike Perham <mp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Anything is better than what is currently out there in the wild.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Non-binding)

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

[result][vote] Release Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-2

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Here are the results of the vote:

binding:
6 +1 (Fabrizio, Jason, John, Mike, Emmanuel, Vincent S)

non-binding:
1 +1 (Jochen, Fabrice)

I hope to be able make the release this weekend.

Dennis Lundberg

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 6 Sep 06, at 5:00 PM 6 Sep 06, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hello
>
> The changes plugin has not had a release since it was moved here
> from the Mojo project. Since then 49 issues has been closed:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> reset=true&pid=11212&status=6
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA, but I feel that
> the plugin is stable enough to release a new beta-version.
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
> field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=11212&fixfor=-1
>
> There has also been a lot of questions on the user list about the
> fact that the plugin is only available as a SNAPSHOT. Getting a
> release out would solve this and enable more people to use it.
>
> The release would be based on:
> maven-changes-plugin-2.0-beta-2-20060906.204628-3.jar (r440862)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org

Re: [vote] Release Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-2

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@apache.org>.
+1, recent snapshots worked fine for me, it deserves a release

fabrizio

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel