Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/26 15:28:19 UTC

maven-gwt-plugin?

Hi Folks-

attempting to get maven-gwt built and running into a raft of missing files and libraries
(and or wrong version of libraries) e.g.

1)maven-gwt supplies no pom.xml so any attempt at acquiring the right version of dependency is hit or miss
2)here is a import from com.google.cgwt.dev.jdt.CompilationUnit.java
        import org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.Openable;

which version eclipse-jdt are they referencing
?
Martin

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/5/26 Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>

> anyone have 6 digit precision GPS lat/long coords for Tripoli?

Only 4 digits sorry:
32.8761, 13.1876
I'm curious to see what happens next...

Antonio

RE: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
anyone have 6 digit precision GPS lat/long coords for Tripoli?

ciao!
Martin

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
There is hope for all robots then...

/Anders (mobile)

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

RE: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
as long as i can keep ahnold away from cyberdyne systems corp

Martin--

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/5/26 Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>

> Is this the first time Martin has posted a new thread to the list?
> IIRC,  "he" has just been posting replies.
>
> I fear this means that SkyNet is coming...

Surely it's not first, but you can count them on fingers of one hand.

Antonio

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.

Re: maven-gwt-plugin?

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.
I think that is very old.
Try using
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>

Kind regards,
Joachim