Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by va...@worldbank.org on 2005/08/02 04:19:14 UTC

StaleConnection error

I am trying to start transaction inside a method that is called within
another transaction and get stale connection exception.
I tried everything and still cannot understand what is happening.
any clues, or should I give more detail.

Re: StaleConnection error

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vamir,

It is mandatory if you want us to help you to provide environment data
like which database, which iBatis version and how your iBATIS maps are
configured.

iBATIS team (i'm not included) is great, but they are not still jedi knights ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.