Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "D. Delcomminette" <dd...@aireinfo.com> on 2003/06/20 07:44:50 UTC

ColdFusion and Axis (was: New to Axis)

Hi,

Let me explain my problem another way.
We have developed in ColdFusion ( now CFMX) a huge application framework and
application modules (+/- 6 man/years). We are in the process to develop Web
Services access to our application, however CFMX does not give us enough
flexibility in its Web Services implementation. We need better control on
the Web Service generation, like Custom Type handling, type of Web Service,
encoding and so on. Of course it is not an option for us to drop our CFMX
code, and I heard about a solution with WSDL2Java, by extracting the CFMX
WSDL file, modifying it and re-generating the stubs etc with WSDL2Java.

I would need guidelines (or sample code)  to test this technique asap with
some of our CFMX Web Services in order to confirm if it is a solution for
us.

Thanks

Dominique

wsdlOutputSchema??

Posted by remko de knikker <re...@yale.edu>.
I created a doc/literal webservice with a method1Request message. The
scheam of this message was included in the wsdl-query by using
wsdlInputSchema -file in the wsdd. But I don't know how to include the
schema for the output message as well. I tried <wsdlOutputSchema>, but
that seemed too beautiful to be true. ;-(

remko

RE: ColdFusion and Axis (was: New to Axis)

Posted by "D. Delcomminette" <dd...@aireinfo.com>.
By the way, it's what I meant; I got the WSDL from the browser.
Where does CFMX hide the deployment descriptor?

> Yes, but no answer yet. Looks like all CFMX users use Web Services "the
> standard way".
> Matt Liotta has written a chapter about that in "ColdFusion MX Developers
> Handbook", but it will take 3 weeks till I get the book ...
> In the meantime, I managed to re-create the WSDL manually, generate Java
> stubs and so on, and compile them, but still not reinserted in CFMX .

RE: ColdFusion and Axis (was: New to Axis)

Have you asked this question on the Macromedia discussion lists?
Can someone from Macromedia provide guidance?

Re: ColdFusion and Axis (was: New to Axis)

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.