Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by CobraTheSleek <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/02 17:41:00 UTC

Active MQ User not authenticated on restart JBoss

On JBoss, I am working with Active MQ Snapshot 5.0. I have JAAS security
setup as per the example on the security page. When I run for the first
time, i.e., no journaled entries in the activemq-data folder, the server
starts up just fine. However, once I run tests againts the Broker, stop and
restart the server, I am seeing the following messages. In otherwords, when
trying to restart the server with data present in the activemq-data folder,
I get a user not found exception.

11:35:40,734 INFO  [JournalPersistenceAdapter] Journal Recovery Started
from: Ac
tive Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at: C:\opt\jboss\jboss-4.2.1.GA\bin\act
ivemq-data\journal
11:35:42,937 INFO  [JournalPersistenceAdapter] Journal Recovered: 2
message(s) i
n transactions recovered.
11:35:43,250 ERROR [BrokerService] Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Broker.
Reason: java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(Autho
rizationBroker.java:52)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(Mutable
BrokerFilter.java:151)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.start(AbstractRegion
.java:93)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.start(RegionBroker.jav
a:180)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.start(ManagedRegio
nBroker.java:103)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.start(TransactionBroker.
java:112)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:153)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:153)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:153)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:153)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:153)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.start(MutableBrokerFil
ter.java:163)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:422