Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Harper, Brad" <Br...@Fiserv.com> on 2010/10/30 00:21:52 UTC

Maven 3.0 Deployment Problem

I just switched [from Maven 2.2.1] to give 3.0 a try and ran into a
problem during deployment. The crux of the output seems to be

   No implementation for org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon annotated with
@Named(value=scp) was bound

Nothing obvious jumps out in a web search containing key parts of this
text.

I'm not explicitly managing or configuring the deploy plugin. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Brad

Re: Maven 3.0 Deployment Problem

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
I think m3 requires you to add a wagon extension to your pom for scp.
Maybe the following link will get you on the right track:

https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-compatibility-notes.html#Maven3.xCompatibilityNotes-TransportProtocols%2528Wagons%2529