Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Giancarlo Niccolai <gc...@falconpl.org> on 2007/08/01 23:28:37 UTC

Support for language embedding

Hello; I have been directed here by Ted Husted (human reply at apache.org).

I lead a project for a new embeddable open source scripting language
called "The Falcon Programming Language":
http://www.falconpl.org

We have just released a stable version of our scripting language and we
would like to provide an extension module for Apache integration.
In the past, I have personally written an apache module for on-the-fly
xslt processing, and I have contributed (marginally) to the  PHP
project, so I  have some experience in the field.
The point is that we are a bit short of typing hands, and we would like
to know if You or someone You may indicate us may be interested in
joining the project and helping us developing the Apache embedding module.

In case the language gets moment, we would also like to participate in
the Apache projects (projects.apache.org), for what concerns language
integration with Apache.

TIA
Giancarlo Niccolai.