Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ahmed Latief <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 14:58:06 UTC

.NET

Dear Qpid Dev Team,

I m interested in a building a *Broker* in over .NET platform, Would that
be of any interest to the project ? Is this a good idea ?

I am .NET software developer with around 9+ years of experience

Latief

RE: .NET

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Latief,

> I m interested in a building a *Broker* in over .NET platform, Would that
> be
> of any interest to the project ? Is this a good idea ?

What benefit would a .NET-based broker bring over the current C++ broker?

> I am .NET software developer with around 9+ years of experience

There may be more immediate benefit from your getting involved in the .NET
client or a QMFv2 interface. Do either of those interest you?

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org