Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/12/03 22:09:37 UTC

ANNOUNCEMENT: Apache Mailing List (fwd)

No comment.

>Date: 3 Dec 1997 20:53:52 GMT

I have set up a mailing list to discuss the apache web server.  It's a
general list covering all facets of the apache sever; operation,
programming, installation, etc.

"subscribe apache".  Or, you can enter the following line into your shell
prompt and accomplish the same thing.:

	echo subscribe apache | /bin/mail majordomo@geek.net

There is also a digested mode available.  Simple replace "subscribe
apache" with "subscribe apache-digest" in the above and you'll subscribe
to that version of the list.

--
Robert Hayden			rhayden@means.net	       UIN: 3937211