Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Z <pz...@o2.pl> on 2009/05/14 20:28:52 UTC

Re: servicemix http timeout

I have had the same problem.
I didn't find resolution at this forum, so I changed the following
properties in component.properties file:

servicemix-http.consumerProcessorSuspendTime=65000
servicemix-http.retryCount=0

It works.

Peter.

Re: servicemix http timeout

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Peter to inform the mailing list.

You can setup each component variables in the component properties file.

Feel free to raise a JIRA task to upgrade the component wiki page. This
kind of information must be described for the users.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--