Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Jo Jeeka <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/13 20:10:02 UTC

[Apache DS] What was the outcome of how to embed ?

Emmanuel,

I may have missed the answer but a while back I was
having trouble getting Apache DS embedded in our app
(actually just the load of our custom schema) and you
were going to look something up to see how I could get
it to work.

My free time project of embedding DS in order to do
unit testing has become more important lately so I am
back on it.

TIA

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Re: [Apache DS] What was the outcome of how to embed ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jo,

not sure I know which message you have lost, but feel free to tell me,
or to post again your question, I have quite a lot of history (thanks
to gmail !)

Regarding using ADS for unit tests, the best place for getting
directions would be :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html

Hope it helps !

On 7/13/07, Jo Jeeka <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> I may have missed the answer but a while back I was
> having trouble getting Apache DS embedded in our app
> (actually just the load of our custom schema) and you
> were going to look something up to see how I could get
> it to work.
>
> My free time project of embedding DS in order to do
> unit testing has become more important lately so I am
> back on it.
>
> TIA

> Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Cordialement,