Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 18:19:06 UTC

scm checkout with specific tag

I've followed the instructions using scmType / scmVersion, but have had no
success at all, any hints please?

Re: scm checkout with specific tag

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.
I'll try that approach

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.
I'm just not sure if I can specify variables in the $user.home/.scm/cvs-
settings.xml file, I mean variables passed as -D<var>=<value> on the command
line, and the use them in the cvs-settings.xml file as ${var}, is that
possible?

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Have you seen this page?:

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.
I even tried adding the <tag> section under the <scm> tag in pom.xml file,
and it keeps checking out the latest version, not the one from the specified
tag.

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.