Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by gerard uolaquetalestem <vi...@mixmail.com> on 2004/01/17 21:43:16 UTC

Re (2): perl sections howto?

I have also found another problem with perl sections httpd.conf configuration.
I had the directives working on, but the translation does not do a specific thing:

$Directory{'f:/projectes/sites/blogum.org'} = {
	PerlHeaderParserHandler => "module",
	Options => {
	    All => "-Indexes",
	    },
	AllowOverride => "All",
	Order => "allow,deny",
	Allow => "from all",
	DirectoryIndex => "main.bhtml",
	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .bhtml",
	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .html",
	Files => {
	    "*.bhtml" => {
		PerlOutputFilterHandler => "Blogum::BlogumFilter",
		},
	    },
	};

All works minus AddOutputFilter. Files are no more included, and i don't know why.
I've tested the
	AddOutputFilter => '"INCLUDES .html"',
But server complains and says AddOutFilter needs two arguments.
(I tested this on
	Allow => '"from all"',
 and says the same).
I though maybe i'm redifining two times the AddOutFilter, so i commented a line
	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .bhtml",
	#AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .html",
(i was testing main.bhtml)
Still didn't work.
What can it be??

-----

Ya.com ADSL:�PROMOCI�N! Router 3Com Wireless 11g + 1 Mes + Alta �Gratis! http://acceso.ya.com/adsl/256router/

Ven, vota a l@s m�s guap@s y... �atr�vete a ser uno de ellos! En http://guapos.yatv.com

Re: Re (2): perl sections howto?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
gerard uolaquetalestem wrote:
> I have also found another problem with perl sections httpd.conf configuration.
> I had the directives working on, but the translation does not do a specific thing:
>
> $Directory{'f:/projectes/sites/blogum.org'} = {
> 	PerlHeaderParserHandler => "module",
> 	Options => {
> 	    All => "-Indexes",
> 	    },
> 	AllowOverride => "All",
> 	Order => "allow,deny",
> 	Allow => "from all",
> 	DirectoryIndex => "main.bhtml",
> 	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .bhtml",
> 	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .html",
> 	Files => {
> 	    "*.bhtml" => {
> 		PerlOutputFilterHandler => "Blogum::BlogumFilter",
> 		},
> 	    },
> 	};
>
> All works minus AddOutputFilter. Files are no more included, and i don't know why.
> I've tested the
> 	AddOutputFilter => '"INCLUDES .html"',
> But server complains and says AddOutFilter needs two arguments.
> (I tested this on
> 	Allow => '"from all"',
>  and says the same).
> I though maybe i'm redifining two times the AddOutFilter, so i commented a line
> 	AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .bhtml",
> 	#AddOutputFilter => "INCLUDES .html",
> (i was testing main.bhtml)
> Still didn't work.

Are you sure it's a configuration issue? What happens if you use plain
configuration, does it still not work? Have you read:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html#C_PerlSetOutputFilter_
is it possible that the order is the issue?