Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Christian Tzolov <ct...@pivotal.io> on 2017/11/11 11:52:27 UTC

Network access to /vlsi/calcite-test-dataset VM

I'm adding Apache Geode provisioning to the /vlsi/calcite-test-dataset test
VM

I can build and start the Vagrant environment, i can
"vagrant ssh" and verify that all the services are running that the
required ports are forwarded.

But i can't access those services from the host (MacOSX) machine. The
ifconfig shows:

vboxnet0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
   ether 0a:00:27:00:00:00

So i am not sure if this interface is accessible and one which IP address?

How do you run the IT tests against the calcite-test-dataset (e.g.
ubuntucalcite) VM?

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Network access to /vlsi/calcite-test-dataset VM

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
There shouldn't be any need to change the VM configuration. As defined, you
should just be able to run "mvn install" in calcite-test-dataset and then
run the integration tests with no further changes needed.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Christian Tzolov <ct...@pivotal.io>.