Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Emile Kok <em...@toughguy.net> on 2001/08/19 10:36:31 UTC

global contexts

2 questions:

1.  need to add current username to select criteria (I have username stored
in my table and need only curr user records)

2.  can someone point me to the doc which describes the global contexts
that exist for templates to use (if it exists)?  What I mean by global
context is, as an example, the $ui object.  If a doc doesn't exist, can
someone please give me a list and suggest where I can get a property list.

thanks guys
Emile

Re: global contexts

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 8/19/01 4:36 AM, "Emile Kok" <em...@toughguy.net> wrote:

> 2 questions:
>
> 1.  need to add current username to select criteria (I have username stored
> in my table and need only curr user records)
>
> 2.  can someone point me to the doc which describes the global contexts
> that exist for templates to use (if it exists)?  What I mean by global
> context is, as an example, the $ui object.  If a doc doesn't exist, can
> someone please give me a list and suggest where I can get a property list.

The tools available in the global context are configurable using the
PullService configuration in the TurbineResources.properties file. You can
put whatever you like into the global context. Just look for $ui in the TRP
and you will see where everything is setup.

> thanks guys
> Emile

jvz.

Jason van Zyl