Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ju...@vallourec.fr on 2005/06/20 13:51:06 UTC

Flash in tapestry

Hello,

Can somebody tell me how I could put a swf (flash) in my Tapestry page? Is
there a composant for this ?

Thanks,
          Julien.

Re: Flash in tapestry

Posted by "t.n.a." <tn...@sharanet.org>.
julien.caron@vallourec.fr wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Can somebody tell me how I could put a swf (flash) in my Tapestry page? Is
>there a composant for this ?

Is there a reason you wouldn't embed it into a tapestry template the
same way you embed it into any other .html page?

t.n.a.

Re: Spindle (or Eclipse?) doesn't see a jar file

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
The solution is to add the jar to the project, then add the jar to the
project's build path. Check the Eclipse Java tooling docs for
instructions (hint, see the project property pages).

Geoff

more comments below.

On 6/20/05, Alexander Kolesnikov <ak...@galactica.ru> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to use JDOM to parse XML in my Tapestry application. But I
> cannot import the necessary classes from jdom.jar. I tried to put this
> jar into many different places including:
>       * the application's WEB-INF/lib,

Will only work if you also add the jar to the project build path. See
the project properties pages.

>       * Tomcat's shared/lib,

Won't help you in the IDE

>       * Eclipse's plugins/com.iw.plugins.spindle.core_0.0.53,

This will have no effect

>       * I even tried to edit
>         plugins/com.iw.plugins.spindle.core_0.0.53/plugin.xml, adding
>         jdom.jar inside of its <runtime> tag.

This will add the jar to the plugin's classpath - not the same as the
project classpath.

> But nothing worked.
> Could you please tell me, what can I do for my IDE to see this jar file?
>
> Thanks

Curious, why are you using such an old build of Spindle? Are you using
WSAD or something?

Spindle (or Eclipse?) doesn't see a jar file