Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Montaser Al-Masri <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 09:41:53 UTC

Problem in XPath Query after upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.5 to 2.4.2

Hi,
We are currently working on upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.5 to 2.4.2 on our
system.
we are facing problems on some XPath queries that used to work on the 1.6.5
perfectly, and now its throws javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException
exception on 2.4.2, do Jackrabbit changed the way how its parse the XPath
queries??

the query is:
//programs//*[child::*/@sunday]

on version 1.6.5 returnes:
*0 nodes returned in 1ms*

and on 2.4.2 returnes:
*null for statement: for $v in //programs//*[child::*/@sunday] return $v*

please advice its urgent

Thank You in Advance!
Montaser Almasri

Re: Problem in XPath Query after upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.5 to 2.4.2

Posted by Jörg von Frantzius <jo...@aperto.de>.
Hi,

I submitted a patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3435 ,
let's hope it's going to make it into Jackrabbit 2.4.2.

Regards,
Jörg

--
*Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect*

Email mailto:joerg.frantzius@aperto.de
Phone +49 30 283921-318
Fax +49 30 283921-29

Aperto AG - In der Pianofabrik
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte
http://www.aperto.de
http://www.facebook.com/aperto
https://www.xing.com/companies/apertoag

HRB 77049, AG Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Dirk Buddensiek (Vorsitzender), Kai Großmann, Stephan Haagen
Aufsichtsrat: Bernd Hardes (Vorsitzender)

Re: Problem in XPath Query after upgrading Jackrabbit from 1.6.5 to 2.4.2

Posted by Jörg von Frantzius <jo...@aperto.de>.
Hi Montaser,