Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 00:20:57 UTC

googlebase

Hello,

I am trying to integrate googlebase.
Current ofbiz I use is is revision 572287.
I took googlebase module from revision 690196 and few surprises as below..

UtilMisc and other classes have been changed but not really keeping the
compatibility ...1.5 became mandatory for compilation

Please let me know if there is any chance to integrate googlebase into
version I am working on right now (it might happen the same with ebay)

   [javac] Compiling 2 source files to
/opt/ofbiz_ok/specialpurpose/googlebase/build/classes
    [javac]
/opt/ofbiz_ok/specialpurpose/googlebase/src/org/ofbiz/googlebase/GoogleBaseSearchEvents.java:96:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
toMap(java.lang.String,java.util.List,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilMisc
    [javac]                     Map inMap =
UtilMisc.toMap("selectResult", productExportList,
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac]
/opt/ofbiz_ok/specialpurpose/googlebase/src/org/ofbiz/googlebase/ProductsExportToGoogle.java:351:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
makeCondition(java.lang.String,org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityComparisonOperator,java.util.List)
    [javac] location: class org.ofbiz.entity.condition.EntityCondition
    [javac]              List productsList  =
delegator.findList("Product", EntityCondition.makeCondition("productId",
EntityOperator.IN, selectResult), null, null, null, false);

[javac]
^
    [javac]
/opt/ofbiz_ok/specialpurpose/googlebase/src/org/ofbiz/googlebase/ProductsExportToGoogle.java:526:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method makeValue(java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator
    [javac]                         GenericValue googleProductId =
delegator.makeValue("GoodIdentification");

[javac]                                                                 ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

Re: googlebase

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
projects in specialpurpose are kept up by the individual contributor
they may not keep it uptodate.
they are there for reference and a starting point.
The Trunk as been 1.5 vers since the branch of ver 4.0
only those components in the release 4.0 folder will work with 1.4

Florin Popa sent the following on 9/2/2008 3:20 PM: