Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 22:41:50 UTC

Github issue and PR templates

Cool new feature from github!
https://github.com/blog/2111-issue-and-pull-request-templates

Since we don't do issues on github, that feature isn't useful to us. But
providing PR templates sounds like a good idea. Just need to add a
PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md to the root of our repos.

What type of information would we ask for from PRs?

* Issue number

If it is a plugin
* which platforms

Thoughts?

RE: Github issue and PR templates

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.
I have submitted a PR to add a pull request to cordova-plugin-camera: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/213

Please review and provide feedback. I intend to add this to all other repos.

-Nikhil

I agree, Running tests as easy as npm install && npm run config && npm test
 :-)

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.