Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2016/12/19 08:24:00 UTC

Can I assign myself to jira issues?

I am working on some jira issues for ActiveMQ and create PRs for them.
Currently I can not assign myself to the issues so they often remain
unassigned even when resolved.
In Aries there is a contributor role that can be given to non
committers. Is this also possible in ActiveMQ. Can I get this role?

See this for some examples:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AMQ%20AND%20reporter%3D%22chris%40die-schneider.net%22%20and%20assignee%20is%20null

Christian

--