Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "mail2souma@yahoo.co.in" <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2020/07/06 20:42:37 UTC

SSL for QueryableStateClient

Hello,
I am running flink on Kubernetes, and from outside the Ingress to a proxy on Kubernetes is via SSL 443 PORT only.
Can you please provide guidance on how to setup the SSL for QueryableStateClient, the client to inquire the state.

Please let me know if any other details is needed.
Thanks & RegardsSouma Suvra Ghosh

Re: SSL for QueryableStateClient

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Queryable state does not support SSL.