Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 14:58:21 UTC

Re: tModel in UDDI

On 3/24/12 4:42 PM, Faten Fakhfakh wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know more information about the value of "tModelKey".
> This value is generated automatically?
> Or it depends on which?
> For each input and output corresponds a value for "tModelKey" ?
>
> Thank you for answering me.
Hi Faten,

Please use the user list.

There are some good articles on this page:

http://juddi.apache.org/library.html

like the spec itself:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tcspecs.htm#uddiv3
or
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-wsdl-v2.htm
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-udmod1/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-udmod2/

jUDDI is the *serverside* implementation, however we've started adding
functionality to the client. The easiest way to get going registering
services is to annotate your services. See chapter 8 of our user guide
http://juddi.apache.org/docs/3.x/userguide/html/chap-UDDI_annotations.html

tModelKey is a very flexible concept, so you need to be more specific in
your question to get a more specific answer.

--Kurt