Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/05/11 13:48:48 UTC

What's coming in Airflow 2.0 =- this Wednesday at NYC Online Meetup

Hello,

Just to remind everyone: we are talking about what's coming in Apache
Airflow 2.0 this Wednesday at the online NYC Meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Apache-Airflow-Meetup/events/270483933/.

This will be a joint presentation by Ash, Kaxil, Tomek, Daniel, Kamil, and
myself.

This Wednesday:
* 6 pm Warsaw, 5 pm London, Noon in NYC, 9 am California (sorry people from
Asia - we cannot accommodate everyone, but wait for what's coming)

There will be some time to ask questions, so come prepared. Also, the
meeting will be recorded.
Thanks to Brayn Lavery and his colleagues from NYTimes for hosting us.

And ... There will be some announcements about the
https://airflowsummit.org/ as well. So worth reserving your time then!

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: What's coming in Airflow 2.0 =- this Wednesday at NYC Online Meetup

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Thanks again everyone for watching us, I think this was great to get such
an event. Seems that indeed COVID-19 has helped a bit in making the event
truly international :)

Here is a short summary of live attendance per country :). We had almost
360 live participants from 33 countries!

Argentina 6
Austria 1
Belgium 3
Brazil 2
Canada 10
Colombia 4
Costa Rica 1
Estonia 1
Finland 1
France 9
Germany 6
Hungary 1
India 18
Ireland 5
Israel 10
Mexico 2
Nepal 1
Netherlands 9
Nigeria 1
Poland 9
Portugal 3
Republic of Lithuania 1
Singapore 1
Slovakia 3
South Korea 1
Spain 6
Sweden 2
Switzerland 1
Turkey 6
Ukraine 1
United Kingdom 19
United States 204
Uruguay 8
Grand Total 356

Thanks everyone again!

J!

Re: What's coming in Airflow 2.0 =- this Wednesday at NYC Online Meetup

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Thanks! Indeed :), I think the best part was that we could do it together
:).

J.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.