Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ian Whitfield <wh...@telkomsa.net> on 2013/04/03 18:12:20 UTC

Command to clean-up LO Base Database.

Hi All

I have been using OO/LO Base for some years but have now converted to
running MySQL with an LO Base Front End - Which is far superior and to
be recommended!!

I do however keep an old copy of the embedded Base file going and I
notice it has become very slow.
I know there is an SQL Command you can close it with to clean it up for
this and I used to use this.
I thought I had made a note of this but can now not find it!!

Can anyone give me that Command please??

Thanks

IanW
Pretoria RSA

Re: Command to clean-up LO Base Database.

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.
2013.04.03. 18:12 keltezéssel, Ian Whitfield írta:
> Hi All
>
> I have been using OO/LO Base for some years but have now converted to
> running MySQL with an LO Base Front End - Which is far superior and to
> be recommended!!
>
> I do however keep an old copy of the embedded Base file going and I
> notice it has become very slow.
> I know there is an SQL Command you can close it with to clean it up
> for this and I used to use this.
> I thought I had made a note of this but can now not find it!!
>
> Can anyone give me that Command please??
Tools>SQL command window execute:
SHUTDOWN SCRIPT

command, closw file and reopen if you want to use it.
Zoltan