Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wentzel <Mi...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/25 14:10:06 UTC

RE: TOMCAT3.2.1 + apache + jetspeed 1.3 on NT

> if anyone has used the above configuration , kindly help with the
following....
> as soon as i get the default jetspeed login page and try to create new
user  , i am > taken to the next screen allright but the intended mail
containing the secret key
> never reaches me.....the tomcat console shhows the error as...
>      - ctx (  / jetspeed + /css/default.css + null)  connection aborted by
peer :
> socket write arror

I don't know about using jetspeed(haven't worked with it) but your socket
write error is due to the client(webbrowser) closing the connection for the
default.css file because it realized it already has it in local cache.

FYI - Please refrain from sending HTML messages to the list.  Some people
are unable to read these message and you will get responses to questions
much more quickly if everyone can read your message.  Plus the fact that
this is a usage guideline that is stated in the webpage before you subscribe
to the list.  Please, no cutesie backgrounds here!  Save the fluff for the
M$ lists;)

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer