Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com> on 2003/06/23 11:34:15 UTC

Insert Sqlown Queries

All,

Is it possible to create my own SQL < Insert > and < Update > SQL queries.

I want to do that because I have some trouble with Clob type with Db2 and
some MSSQLServer drivers.

So I would like to be able to execute an insert, update query without any
Prepare-statement.

Is it possible ???

Thank you.

RE : Insert Sqlown Queries

Posted by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com>.
Some more information :

I have used : QueryBySQL

But there a prepare statement also. I would like to send a request without a
prepare statement.

Is it possible ?