Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ding, Chengmin" <Ch...@tfn.com> on 2001/08/29 23:04:29 UTC

RE: Apache Soap 2.2 Web Service stops responding after continuous ly r unning for 2 weeks

A little bit more observation. I activated the Tomcat window and hit "Enter"
several times, the hanging TestProvider service immediately returned and so
did my web service. It seems that the Web Services have lost focus somehow
and need to be reactivated sometimes.

-Chengmin