Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 18:22:25 UTC

Re: Will your project be making any milestone announcements/releases before/during/after ApacheCon?

See what Sally is asking below. Howard, you indicated in the board report
that you are starting to feel pretty good about T5.4. Do we think we are
ready for a GA release by ApacheCon? It might get us some free publicity.

Kalle